Home‎ > ‎

Physiotherapy Professional Registrations

The titles ‘Physiotherapist’ and ‘Physical Therapist’ are protected titles which means that by law they may only be used by people who hold the professional registrations of regulated bodies in most Western Countries.

  1. In the United Kingdom, to practise physiotherapy you must by law be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), the UK’s regulatory body for health and care professionals. Further details about the process can be found here.
  2. To work as a physiotherapist in Australia, you need to apply for and be registered with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia. Further details about the process can be found here.
  3. To practise legally as a physiotherapist in New Zealand, you must be registered and hold a current Annual Practising certificate issued by the Physiotherapy Board. Further details about the process can be found here.
We at PGIP, help overseas trained physiotherapist and provide the necessary guidance throughout the process. We can review your application for a nominal charge and can provide you detailed structure teaching / CPD in the subject area found deficient by any of the assessing body of the respective country.

Please feel free to contact us at info@pgip.co.uk with your query. We have more than 15 years of experience in helping professionals to gain registration abroad. We have a 100% success rate. 

Subpages (1): United Kingdom - HCPC